Today We are going to teach you a recipe for How to Make Ham and Cheese Wraps. Every week we put new delicious recipes on our website.
1/4 teacup of oil
1 cup warm milk (or lukewarm water)
3 tablespoons of sugar
1/2 tablespoon of salt
1/2 packet of dry yeast
500 grams of wheat flour
Sliced cheese and ham for stuffing
2 egg yolks for brushing
Chopped tomato to taste, for stuffing
- In a bowl, mix the egg, oil, warm milk, sugar, salt and dry yeast.
- Gradually add the wheat flour until the dough is soft, elastic and does not stick to your hands.
- Knead the dough very well on a lightly floured bench.
- Return the dough to the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and a clean, dry tea towel.
- Let rise in a warm place for 1 to 2 hours. If it’s daytime, put it in the sun.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and cut the burrs on the side, forming a path.
- Place a generous layer of cheese and, on top, a layer of ham and chopped tomato on top.
- Pull the sides to the center of the dough and place it, with the seam facing down, on a greased and floured shape.
- Cut pieces of 3 to 4 fingers and separate them in the shape.
- Brush with the gems
- Let it rest in a warm place until the rolls have doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven, let cool and serve. Enjoy your food!.